You will need
400g can of Kidney Beans or Cooked Rajmah
1 Onion, finely chopped
Green chili- finely chopped
Salt and Pepper
Coriander, finely chopped
4 slices of Brio’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread
How to make it? How long will it take?
- 10 – 15 minutes | Serves 2
- Place the slices on a glass or steel tray
- Open the can of kidney beans and spread the beans or cooked Rajmah beans on the bread slices
- Garnish the slices with chopped onion, chopped green chilies
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to suit taste
- Place the tray in a preheated oven (180 degrees) for 8 -10 min
- Take out the toasts and cut them in triangle and serve
- Enjoy your toast! Have you ever been so happy?